As your personal health and nutrition coach, I work with you to integrate healthy habits into your daily life. Taking a holistic approach, we’ll work together on finding balance for better health in all areas of your life, both on and off your plate. Clients accepted anywhere in the world. We meet over the phone or on Skype/FaceTime or, if you live in Ottawa, we may arrange to meet in person.
*Personalized 1 to 1 coaching
*Individualized food plan customized to your needs
*Practical steps on modifying your diet
*Simple, easy to use guidelines
*Experienced transitioning advice
*Focus on gradual changes that are sustainable
The initial consultation focuses on assessing your current lifestyle, dietary habits and health issues; reflecting on how a whole foods lifestyle can help with desired lifestyle and health changes; and coming up with a plan to achieve positive changes.
- Assess where you’re at – your current habits & lifestyle
- Define where you want to get to – your personal goals & needs
- Create short-term, easy-to-manage steps – your plan
Ongoing support is a great way for you to stick with your plan, and achieve your goals. During follow-up sessions, Natasha will discuss your progress toward your goals, changes and new challenges you’re facing, and help motivate you towards achieving your goals.
- Reflect upon your progress since your last visit
- Review your original goals, and modify if necessary
- Explore new challenges since your last visit
- Motivational support to help you take it to the next step
- Working together to make your goals a reality
Natasha has 20 years of experience with cleansing and nutrition from a live food perspective.