Ongoing Individual and Personalized Programs - Register Here
For your convenience, The Light & Lively weight loss plan is now conducted online in the comfort of your own home. Start anytime (from anywhere) and receive one-on-one support and guidance from Natasha. Weekly Skype meetings of 30 minutes and daily emails are included over the course of the program.
What’s Included in the Light & Lively Plan:
- Initial “Let’s Get Started” Skype meeting with Natasha (30 minutes)
- Light & Lively ebook with suggested meal plans, tips, recipes, and easy-to-follow guidelines
- Convenient weekly sessions to fit your schedule (20 minutes each)
- Email/text support in between weekly sessions
- Daily email cleansing tips to keep you inspired and motivated
- SimplyRaw’s 21 Smoothie Hacks ebook
- “Better than” Cheat foods recommendations to support your healthy lean journey
- Post Light & Lively Survival Guidelines for long term success
- Lean into a fresh, whole plant-foods lifestyle
- Explore new and delicious recipes
- Break old habits while adopting healthier ones
- Feel lighter and brighter on all levels
- Reduce the bloat
- Lose a few pounds
- Nourish your body
- Transition to a healthier, lighter, and happier lifestyle
Please note that the Light & Lively plan is not exclusively raw.
Discover the basic nutrition and principles of Natasha’s health-focused weight management program, as well as long lasting tools to nourish your body and mind. Immerse yourself in a nurturing plant-based environment and become inspired to eat healthier. Feel better and lose those extra pounds in a gentle, sustainable manner. Improve your overall appearance, as well as the health and vitality you deserve!
“I have never felt so good in a long time. Have lost weight and my belly fat is down. Natasha is such an inspiration and motivation. I have my alkalizing drink and am addicted to it! I feel so healthy — blood pressure is way down. Also, the experience led me back to the gym and I’m now exercising 3-4 times a week. Thanks Natasha and SimplyRaw —what a caring bunch!”
- Elizabeth W